Sunday, May 20, 2007

Love unconditional

bumps n dumps..
ups n downs..
m i business mode..
yet..
im hungry..
im thirsty...
i have no time..
feeling lost..
is it wat i want...
was it wat i want..
will it be wat i want..


daddy..
guide me..
lead me..
be the all consuming fire..
fan me into flame again..
i gotta get going..
at least something is decided..
m not entirely happy..
but im at ease
at peace
n

in
love..


thank u..
for teaching me to love again
to love myself..
to love u..
to love others..
n most of all..
to fall..
its not gonna be easy
its not gonna be short..
its gonna hurt.
its gonna be a joy..

i know no one is gonna read this..
i should be studyin..
but i cant..
*breath rach...breath*
but i cant

again..
i wish..i was with daddy now..
worshipping him..
at his feet.
the world is so...bleak..sometimes..
ppl colour it..
love colours it..
i understand wanting to die..
i understand wanting to live..


yet..i dun comprehend myself..
the light of the tunnel....
is enticing..thrilling..yet it hurts to come out into the light..

No comments: