Sunday, April 15, 2007

my life now..

jz prayin that i delight in the lord..forever..
school is scaring me really..
alot..

jz coz i havent started..jz coz i dunno how bad it will be..jz oz i dunno how much im gonna overload myyself..

1.studies 2.worship min 3.jym 4.part time job 5.exercise n my own leisure activities like wushu 6.cca? 7.frens?

jz thinkin of it is enuf to give me a migraine..
i love worshiping...
i love being in church..
startin to wonder again wat direction it might take me..

but then...looking at ti makes me realise rest is NOT included into the picture..

3 years of travelin back n forth

lookin forward to a fruitful relationship with some1..

time passin like it has a deadline to meet

but being rich due to special ppl in my life

struggling with life

struggling with life with god beside me

mmm...only god n time can tell...my daddy in heaven..i beseech u..let not my old habits take over..let not my human nature crowd u out..let not my overcrowded mind drown ur sweet soft voice..i may never haf heard u personally..i have seen n felt ur wonders..i know its silly to ask coz uv blessed me so..but..yes i do want to hear u father...

let my relatiionship with hu not only be about wat i do..n wat u do..but for it to be the walk with u..for me to becomin pleasing not for myself ,my parents,my future spouse,the world..BUT...for U...

amen

No comments: