Sunday, April 15, 2007

m i ok?....really?


welll..a's r out..P1020610

lousy results...

but wat to do..not that surprised but disappointed..haf returned to mediocrity..:'(..sigh

sent in my application for poly..hopeing physio will be ok ..been having doubts bout alot of things recently...funny thing is for once im not doubting my abilities..im jz doubting wat i do..i really do enjoy things most other ppl dun..

For example,

Packin my schedule(im a workaholic i guess), jz wanna make sure im not behind every1..i always like to go the path most others dun..n then after taht i agonize about how uncertain the path is...

odd..P1020584

the way i do things..

y?

i shut down..when ppl tell me stuff..y cant i jz accept criticism..y cant i learn with n open heart..

i know i can learn..but y this mental block...

on a cheerie note..workin i definatly trP1020596 aining my PR skills n adaption to new environments..u meet all types of ppl..

i never realised the average singaporeans plight..i guess..service is in my blood..i really enjoy it..

odd that i have a gift in leadership..but enjoy serving..

y...

m i really ok...

p.s:photos r from trip with ken to sentosa..

No comments: